Friday, May 6, 2011

Labor's Day @ Ipoh 01-05-11 (1st day)

Super VIP seat, so enjoy =)

tonite is friday
v take bus around 10pm
but v leave sg custom around 11pm liao
leave msia custom around 12am ba~
vry jam in the jb bridge

GOOD MORNING TO IPOH =)

after tat, v reach ipoh around 7am++
chai fetch v go home

My Breakfast =)

after tat, i oso din sleep
jz clean my room a while then go to dad shop
after tat, around 2pm++ v go to do a new spectacles
rm240...
but quite nice la
not bad
black colour one =)
after tat, v go makan
saya makan "gui tiao"
the prawn vry big one, but i din take photo la
haha ^^
after tat, go hm liao
clean my room again~
n outside my house
many leaf nid to clear~
lol
My mum plant de chili =)


take a photo for durian n dog dog =)

settled
take a bath =)
n having my dinner
hehe =D
fish =)

soup =)


finish my dinner =)
i go out wth kian meng
v go jj there
but the parking really sien~
v round many circle liao~
but still din gt any place to park
finally
v found a parking place =)
he bought a super junior m cd
i bought some household things~
n 2 padini T-shirt
rm25 per piece
ok la, buy 2
hehe =)
one is abit oren colour, another one is brown colour wth pizza pic
not bad =)
after tat,
v go coffee bean yam cha
seriously,
this is my 1st time go to coffee bean~
lol
so...
i mz take photo la
haha XD
My Mocha =)

my look =)

his look, new hair style
this hair style suitable for him
look young =)

me again =P

finish yam cha wth him
then i go 2nd round yam cha
old place
haha
wth chai them
but chin go KL wth moon ~
lol
nvm la, still gt chance de
around 1am++
then finish liao~
my 1st day finish
hm sweet hm~
i miss my bed & the sin chan
hehe
nite=)

to b continued~

No comments: