Friday, May 6, 2011

Labor's Day @ Ipoh 01-05-11 (2nd day)




2nd day morning
i fetch my sis go to train station
she go to melaka for travel
jz few days~
take care~
830am train~
after tat, breakfast wth my dad
we jz go ipoh jaya there eat mee
n his favor
roti canai
haha XD
my mum go out wth my aunty
they will go out breakfast n buy clothes =)
for my bro wedding
finish breakfast
then go hm continue clear my room~
my room ~ lol ==

clear many things liao
all the books
buang
all buang
haha XD
vry tired ~

go out afternoon
around 3pm ba
i fetch kian meng n fei
parade
kenny roaster
i jz eat chicken sandwich
finish~
go to apple store walk2
chai they go bck 1st
v walk walk
n buy a earphone
go hm liao~
sleep a while~
dad mum n me
go "pa wang" wat western food~
finish liao~
vry full
ok, bc time is coming
1st of all, yam cha wth college frend =)
say hai =)

since the environment of the place is vry nice
but i think it is not good for yam cha
bcz the music too noisy
all of us oso diff to talk
separate the group liao~
lol
still gt chance de,
take care la, frend =)
finish yam cha around 11pm++
then go jj there wait for chin them
bcz i din join movie wth them~
too bad
if not i can watch 关云长

since i heard frm them
they said this movie jz normal
but i oso wan to watch leh
no choice
the timing cnt arrange~
ok
start another entertainment again
go down there
K Box
hehe
only 2 hours
but v hv 8ppl
quite enjoy =)
finish it around 2am++

yam cha again
wth chin & moon
bcz quite long time din chat wth chin
finish around 4am++

2nd day finish~
vry fast~ T.T

to b continued~

No comments: