Tuesday, April 26, 2011

24-04-2011 sunday steamboat n movie day =)

it's Sunday =)
steamboat nite
hehe ^^
i go out in the morning
1stly, i go to braddel
meet wth chai gf
after tat, then change my debit card
jz few minute, damn fast service
then we go to eat our brunch
we go to one restaurant
then c gt many ppl Q up one chicken rice shop
then we go n try it
the table number 31~
but i din buy TOTO la, lol
haha
ya, the chicken rice nice one
gt one is normal rice
another one is rice ball like melaka one
both oso nice
we eat white chicken , haha
bcz i c the white chicken want to sold out liao
so order 2sets white chicken ,haha
when the aunty put our order on the table tat time, dunno wat she said
after she gv bck the balance to me
she use Cantonese said i look like 25years old =="
but she oso said tat i vry handsome
haha XD
but how come she knw i can speake Cantonese?
i oso use chinese talk to chai gf
=="
finish all the things
feel full~


ok, gogogo
time to go to bugis =)
reach there then walk here walk there
act, i wan to go out early gt some reasons de
1stly, i wan to change my debit card
2ndly, i wan to buy a small present for my mum
as mother's day present =)
after tat, we go here cc
go there cc
finally, i bought a pearl for my mum
it's a set
a pearl necklace
n pearl earrings
damn nice =)
i wish my mum will love it so much
hehe
expect it =D

after tat,
we walk to iluma building
finally, peng yim call me
around 3pm liao~
we meet in front of bossini
ok, walk here walk there
after tat, we go iluma watch movie =)
the movie damn nice
hang i can watch this movie
u will not regret to watch this
we go to iluma around 3.35pm liao
the movie oso start at tat time
so match
haha XD
GOOD, it time to watch a good movie
the name of the movie called RIO
is a bird story
jz few days ago we go to bird park liao
i thnk we love bird so much
haha XD
anyway, this is my 2nd time use my debit card to pay
but this time is my 1st time to sign my signature for pay
wakaka XD
the movie cost me 10.50
but believe me
this is damn nice =)

frm this movie, i knw tat Brazil is a beautiful country
Rio
i will rmb it
i mz go there one time
this is my target
hehe XD
good !!!!
gogogo

after finish movie
around 530pm ba~
then we go bugis stress walk2
walk til tired liao
we go to steamboat liao~
hehe
yummy~

my chicken =)
finish lu, full~
go hm go hm
=)

No comments: