Sunday, November 21, 2010

串烧の日


today i bought my bus ticket for dec liao
very happy
but....
on the other way
i m very sad leh....
cnt get bus ticket on CNY
OH MY GOD!!!!
How?
another choice is buy airlines ticket
but i checked jz now
many airlines also no fare on 01/02 FEB...
...
another plan again
i flight to penang n go bck ipoh wth kian meng
wat a good plan
wakaka XD
but i forget no fare on tat time
=="
let me think think 1st
haiz...
cham lol T.T
yes
i can flight to KL
after tat i flight from KL to Penang
then can join kian meng lol
hahaha XD
but...
expensive leh
y dun hv airplane flight bck penang or ipoh on tat time?!
T.T
although i m unhappy today
but i oso very enjoy my dinner wth my frend
wei kiat oso fetch me & kian moon go to GEYLANG there eat 串烧
hehehe ^^


Nutri Express...
kian moon said tat this vry sour,hahaha
but for me
this drink like yogurt


vege & pork



eggplant



"Dou Fu"



i love it!!! Hot dog + Bread



after tat, we finish our dinner
next station



梧槽豆花



my supper ~ "豆腐花"

finally, go home liao
very tired today
hv to call my mum later,
ask her buy bus ticket for me
if not,
no nid go bck sg work after CNY
wakaka XD



No comments: