Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ipoh... ing~ august 2011


i jz go bck ipoh 2D1N
but i'm really happy abt it
even only 2D1N
when i reached ipoh
feel not well
but i din waste my time~
wash my face n take a bath
then makan breakfast
板面!!!
yummy! =)
long time no eat~
after tat
go sam chai there
long time no c~
my small boy n small girl~
all oso bcm taller liao
haha
so missing tat moment~
after tat
register election
cool!
but something happen
i register chin hp number
lolz
i think ok gua~
haha XD

after tat
go home n prepare go my father's shop
today is chinese end of the month in advance
so nid to pray on tat day~
gao dim liao
then i go fei hoe there
wanna repair my sis hp n wanna jailbreak my iphone
but fei hoe sick liao~
so abit paiseh~
jz ask him repair my sis hp then go home liao
go home change clothes n go out again
haha
badminton wth Kenneth n 60ringgit
but i late abt 1hour liao~
haha
sory la
my time really not enough

after tat
bath n makan dinner wth chin n chai~
long time no c =)
long time din dinner in my hm liao
they finish all the food
so geng
haha XD

act v wan to go maching but
not enough time
so v jz go out "old place" yamcha
watch a football match
yamcha~
after tat
long time din do~
stay in frend house
hehe XD
gogogo!
chin house!

v chat til 3am
act i sleep around 3am la
but i dunno wat time they sleep
i reaally vry tired~
haha

wake up at 7am++
eat breakfast tokyo
near my hm @tokyo
eat western breakfast
yummy!!! =)

rest awhile
buy KFC as lunch
my sis birthday is coming
so buy KFC celebrate =)
after tat
go father's shop
til 3pm~
home...
resting time~
take a bath
go out yam cha
old town kopitiam =)

my frends =)
danny

chai

chin

goodbye my frends =)
c urs nxt time
1 month later =)


dinner wth family
Wasabi
Japanese buffet
around 50++ per person~

doli fish!!! damn yummy!
hungry liao~
@@

masak-masak... =)


i love cheese!!! ^^

final, when everyone full
then come a long2 鱼腩!
but really nice
will ask frends come n try
but aibt expensive only~

ok la
bb malaysia
c u soon...

No comments: