Sunday, April 10, 2011

boring sunday 10/04/2011


today quite boring
wake up around 11am liao
wash face wash gigi
then 11++ liao
after tat, me, moon, n his bro
3 of us go to my company buy some household things
i bought one small bottle for tea milk
my frend bought a plastic rack
n my frend bro bought a hook
finish all the things then we hv a brunch
jz downstairs of my hm

woohoo~~~
卤鸭卤蛋卤豆腐卤饭
everything oso 卤卤卤
Yummy !!! ^^
this cost us $15
long2 time then eat one time
not bad ma, hehe ^^

feel vry full when i finish my brunch
after tat, my frend introduce korea drama to me
我的女友是九尾狐
i start episode 1
quite funny de =)


on9 awhile watch drama awhile
my afternoon gone liao~
last nite i still planning apply new debit card in the afternoon de
but abit lazy n raining
so cancel liao~
haha =P

i hv a nap around 6pm++
til 7pm++
"hang" i can wake up at 7pm++
if not i think i cnt sleep at tonite
haha XD

i go down there n eat a 肉挫面
the taste look good ba? hehe ^^
i order besar one
few hours more then my sunday gone liao~
abit boring~
hope nxt week can go out wth frend, hoho ^^

No comments: