Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fruit Dinner ^^



this is my tonite dinner
"chao gui diao"
haha
bcoz moon oso go out wth his family
his family come to sg few days
so these few days i oso hv my dinner alone
but, everything still ok la
jz normal dinner ma,
when u hungry then cari makan lol
n decide wat u wan to eat
tonite i decide i wan eat this
hehe ^^
erm...
tmr he will go out wth his poly frend
then i will cook for myself
if i can go bck early la
i will cook korea mee + sardines fish
Yummy !!!! =D
Expectation !!!!
these few weeks oso mz OT in the office n warehouse
alot work to do
like nonstop one
tired leh...
since very tired n sometime abit unhappy
but
most the time i oso vry enjoy it =)
jz feel abit streesss.....
bcoz hv to rmb many things
many things oso nid to memorize by me
n done by me
omg
key invoice2
check stock2
print out2
answer phone call2
settle this settle tat
whole day gone liao
when i go in office
aldy 5 o clock
=="
too fast la
anyway, positive thinking
expect tmr dinner n this coming up sunday
hehe ^^
yaya, jz now oso finish my fruit dinner
quite long time din eat fruit liao
woohoo!!!! ^^

u c the bowl
milo breakfast bowl
hehe ^^
the taste not bad leh
mum, i will take care of myself
dun so worry abt me =)
but u oso take care o


No comments: