Friday, January 28, 2011

5 days to go...

less 5 days only
i will go back to m'sia liao =)
jz take taxi for my frend
he go bck m'sia tonight
but i still have 4 more days...
T.T
tmr nid to work full day
...
sunday i will go to cut my hair
act, i wan to colour it
but my mum not allow me
n my frend oso said tat black colour look like more pro
yaya
i m agree wth him
so i only cut my hair on this sunday
dunno how much they charge leh?
CNY is coming soon
so, i think the price mz b increase liao
T.T
after tat, monday work
monday night prepair all the things liao
hehe
can go bck liao
hope i can settle all the jobs on tuesday
not much PO come la
pls...
i wan go home la
my bus around 800pm
cnt b so late leh
i hv to take taxi go there
n i oso worry abt sg custom & johor custom very jam
wish i can go home smoothly...
c u there
hehe
^^

No comments: