Thursday, January 26, 2012

Last Night Yam cha in Ipoh

cute danny zai ~
haha XD


YES TEA!!!
siong!!!
dinner with danny zai
after play war game in bercham~
very tired & hungry
after play the war game
then v go guidian buy my household things~
chin & others go kiat kee house
then kiat kee take 9pm bus go bck spore liao~
c u soon
take care , friend =)

after finish dinner, kian moon them come liao~
then me & danny zai go home take a bath 1st
i went out frm hm
morning til now~
visiting house~
yam cha~
war game~
dinner~
later yam cha again~
bcz today is nian chu 3
tmr night is my turn to take bus~
so tmr night i won come out liao
i will stay at home
dinner with my family
so tonight is my last night yam cha in ipoh

甲虫 + kenneth presents ~
haha XD

group photo =)
c u'all again
s3s frends =)
take care & keep in touch

No comments: