Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas eve in orchard =)

so many many many ppl in the orchard rd
omg!
amazing!

this's my 1st time celebrate christmas eve in the orchard rd
but i not really like this feel
so many ppl here
all stand there or walk around orchard rd
feel like sardine~
haha XD

but my old frend come to spore
play few days with his mum
so i mz come out tonite
tmr morning he will b going bck to msia liao~
yesterday nite i oso OT
jz "see" him & his mum & py awhile
then they wan to go bck liao~
so tonite i mz go out with my old frend
haha XD

pengyim =)
merry christmas to u~

guess?
who is this?
my old frend
Mr.Luyis
haha

he is so cute~
lolz
but rmb me & him not gay
i definitely love girls
ok?
haha XD
he is my college friends
Long time no c~
Almost half year
he will work in spore soon
wish u gt a good job here
high pay
high bonus
high salaries
haha
Merry Christmas to Everybody! ^^

No comments: